CHARLES BUNT6 DYER (ELIZABETH5 BUNT, JOHN4, WILLIAM3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1801 in DEVON ?NOTES, and died 1879 in AMLWCH ANGLESEY. He married MARY
19 Jan 1824 DYER, Charles Bunt SPETTIGUE, Mary both otp licence
W: Stephen Spettigue, Stephen Johns
1835 Charles Bunt Dyer visits Amlwch and stays with Treweek. Dyer becomes mine manager. 1846 and moves to Parys Lodge.
The row of buildings behind the rocket house are the coast guard cottages with the watch tower at the end. The lease for this land was given to John Thomas of Bangor on 9/8/1876 by Charles Bunt Dyer at a rent of £10 pa for 99 years. A condition of the lease was that a coastguard station consisting of “an officer’s house 3 cottages a watch room with Rocket and Cart house with proper and sufficient outbuildings should be built within two years”.